1. Lovebirds belong to the genus Agapornis. If lost, please return here.
2. Some anagrams that should never be used in the place of “Lovebirds” include: Vibe Lord, Bled Visor, Solid Verb, Slob Diver, and Devil Orbs.
3. The Madagascar Lovebird should not be held on or after 1990.
4. Do not attempt to teach Swindern's Lovebirds algebraic topology, as they are generally confused by the universal coefficient theorem due to their monomorphic sexuality.
5. A Lovebird must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.